Our organization offers a quality range of Bitumen Emulsion Plant, which is manufactured in compliance with the latest technological advancements. These are used for the disintegration & solubilisation of polymers into bitumen for the production of modified bitumen. We offer standard mechanical shaft seals, which are available as the application requirements and the batch size and can also be customized as per the clients demand.
Approx. Rs 7 Lakh / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
- Output from 1,000 - 30,000 litres an hour .
- can take upto 80 % bitumen
- Capable of doing rubberised Emulsions as well
- Average droplet size of 0.5 microns.
- Lab scale models also available upon request .
Product Price :Get Latest Price
itumen Emulsion Plant,10 Tons Per Hour Bitumen Emulsion Plant.
- Separate tanks for soap and bitumen dosing with continuous level indication
- Vfd controlled pumps for adjustable feeding of soap and bitumen
- Highly accurate flowmeters for bitumen , soap and solvent dosing
- High quality stainless steel 8 stage mill ( octa-shear) for finest droplet size reduction of emulsion .
- Special dosing pumps for Acid and amine
- Inline Solvent addition tank is separate
- PLC based controlled through touchscreen
- Skid mounted, can be shipped in a 20 feet container
Product Price :Get Latest PriceA Continuous Bitumen emulsion system for the production of Anionic / cationic type, capacity from 10 to 50 ton per hour capacity, main features as above:1. Very low power consumption only 14 hp.2. Very simple to operate.3. Only one operator is required.4. Include Bitumen and soap pumps.5. Include Flow meters for Bitumen and soap.6. Special mechanical seals with cooling arrangement.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Continous batch type plant for production of both cationic and anionic emulsion of all grades.It is a semi batch type plant giving continuous output. Two tanks of 10 kl capacity are installed side by side. These tanks are alternately supplied feed from the water tank, calcium chloride etc. tank, acid tank & emulsifier tank. Each tank is capable of being filled in approximate 30 minutes or less. The tanks are provided with high & low level sensors. Water is transferred by a high capacity centrifugal pump while the additives & chemicals are dosed by metering/dosing pumps in the required proportion/quality. The filled batch is now ready for feeding into the in line homogenizer/mixer.
As the tank (say T1) is nearing emptying, the second tank T2 comes on line & T1 is cut off. Simultaneously it starts getting filled in for the next cycle. The main homogenizer/dispersion unit is our specially designed four stages, high shear mixer in SS-304 construction and which produces highly homogenized emulsion of bitumen & water.
The molten bitumen & water mix are fed into the mixer unit by VFD motor driven gear pumps. The required mix ratio can be adjusted from the PLC controller. Each feed pump has an in-line flow meter with flow transmitter. Thus on-line control of the required proportions of the two components can be maintained.
Product Price :Get Latest PriceWe are one the leading manufacturer and supplier of 5 Ton Per Hour Bitumen Emulsion Plant .
Product Price :Get Latest Price10 Tons Per Hour Bitumen Emulsion Plant.
Product Price :Get Latest PriceWe are one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of 1 Ton Per Hour Bitumen Emulsion Plant .
Explore More Products